With over five years’ experience in multiphase flow assurance modeling and process engineering, I am currently the flow assurance engineer at INTECSEA - a division of WorleyParsons, Singapore.
Prior to INTECSEA, I was the flow assurance graduate consultant at Wood Group, Malaysia. My projects include steady state and transient modeling for flow assurance related issues in single or multiphase pipelines (hydrate, wax, slugging, & sand transport).
My hands-on experience with Schlumberger Information Solutions (SIS), Malaysia has sharpened additional skillsets on reservoir & well modelling, tubing sizing and gas lift design.
Core competencies includes:
- OLGA steady state & transient modeling, including ROCX & WELL modules.
- PIPESIM steady state
- Fluid characterization using PVTsim, GUT, Multiflash
- HYSYS steady state & dynamics
- Surge analysis using PIPENET, SPS
- Multiphase flow and erosion modeling using ANSYS FLUENT & CFX
- Other software experience including ECLIPSE, PETREL, PROSPER, Avocet Integrated Asset Modeler (IAM)
As a committee of SPE Singapore Section since 2017, I have been organized technical & networking events and industrial visits for energy professionals in Singapore with other SPE committee members. I have native proficiency in Cantonese, Vietnamese, working proficiency in English, and basic in Mandarin.